1. Review available properties online or contact the office to see what is available.
2. Drive by first to check out the home and the area.
(Feel free to walk around houses that are vacant.)
3. Call our office at (757)727-0515 to schedule an appointment to walk through the inside of the property. Then come into the office for an application or print off the application below (located at the very bottom of page).
No applications will be accepted until you have seen the inside of the property.
Once you find the house you want, you will need to submit an application to our office.
With your application, you will also need to bring with you:
- $30 application fee per adult applicant, (legally married couples pay one $30 fee, no application fee for active duty military and/or first responders) will be accepted in either cash or money order. (No personal checks)
- Proof of income. (i.e. current pay stub, 1099, letter from SSI, etc.)
- Valid photo ID.
- We will need to contact your current landlord as well as the two prior ones. Please have the property addresses you rented and the landlords' phone numbers.
* INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED *